When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

001B dial choices

Drulee

Looks like it. Get a B series Solid caseback and you're good to go.

Or, have The Zigmeister change the L Swiss L to T Swiss T and do some VIntage lume thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Yup, found it, so I'll use that dial and probably send it off to Vac, he does the same mod. As for caseback, I've already got an EL 001B back, so I'm set there :)

Dr...have a look at DSN's latest 001/004/040 "T-dial".

Not bad at all, IMO...if you don't mind a slightly wrong font of the T SWISS T text.

DSN is currently the only Luminor historic sausage rep dial maker that got that overhang on number 6 finally sorted, both on his latest iteration on T-dial as well as L-dial.

The Luminor and Panerai dial text is great to boot on this dial.

DSCF1545.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion babola, perhaps if one comes up for sale I may go that way. But for now I think the LswissL Puretime 111E dial I have will do. I won't be starting the build for a month or so, as I've got a few other builds I want to get out of the way first, so who knows what I'll end up with in the end :whistling:

Dr...have a look at DSN's latest 001/004/040 "T-dial".

Not bad at all, IMO...if you don't mind a slightly wrong font of the T SWISS T text.

DSN is currently the only Luminor historic sausage rep dial maker that got that overhang on number 6 finally sorted, both on his latest iteration on T-dial as well as L-dial.

The Luminor and Panerai dial text is great to boot on this dial.

DSCF1545.jpg

I love this dial from DSN, it is now one of my favorite pams. I bought a set of hands for it as well and they matches the diallume quite well I think.

BUT this dial is a little more matte black in the colour!

Just for a comparison sake, here's his latest L-dial he uses on 111E now.

Bar the slightly off L Swiss L font under 6 o'clock - a flippin' good looking dial, IMO!

That number 6 is PERFECT! ;)

DSCF1537.jpg

YES it is a VERY nice dial!

It is "only" the "LUMINOR" printing that is a little to near the 11 and 1 a clock markers I think !

Sorry to rain on your parade but I had the TST dial and sold it. I will agree that it's probably the best readily available dial, but....

The showstoppers for me were:

- Sans serif font similar to Arial used in T SWISS T.

- Dial is flat, no indents around indexes

- Luminor Marina/Panerai though more or less correct font was still thin and off white, almost the same color as the lume

take a look at what it should look like