When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

beware of http://www.rolex-replica-scams.com/

IanJames

So, like so many noobs I'm hunting around the net attemtping to wade through all the goo about reps. I come upon the site http://www.rolex-replica-scams.com/ .

When it opens there is a new heading called REPLICA WATCH SCAMS, Exposing Online Fraud.

The site is actually quite informative and did save me from dropping nearly 1G on a fake watch from one of the slick sites. The opening paragraph says:

Buying a Replica - Ins & Outs

I have created this site as a means of warning people of all the online scams involving replica watches. It started out as being a rolex replica scams warning only (as this is the brand I have been burned on) and as I slowly delved into the replica world it has developed into what it is today, a vast replica watch resource covering nearly all available models and makes.

The goal is to make this site widely accessible by all those wanting to buy replica watches, whether swiss or not, and to give them a better understanding of the ins and outs of the replica world. Ahead you will find in depth information on saving yourself a headache and agony of being scammed by one of thousands of replica scam sites out there.

Somewhere in the site he asks for $10 via PayPal for his list of trusted dealers. Heck, I figured it was worth it. So I did it.

Then I came across this site and stumbled upon a guy named By-Tor. He had great info and a cool review. The photos and review were EXACTLY the same as the REPLICA WATCH SCAMS site so I thought I'd drop him a note an say thanks for the list. He replied with this note:

By-Tor said:

======================================================================

No, that is not my site. The site owner has just stolen my reviews and put them available. My pictures are stolen all over the Ioffer too. Not much I can do about it, unfortunately.

I don't sell watches. I don't recommend any dealers. I'm just a hobbyist like you.

Click Links -> Dealer Websites for the trusted dealers.

Good luck.

======================================================================

Unbelievable huh?

If you're on this site, you probably already know the list of trusted dealers so you'll not need the $10 PDF, but I felt totally scammed and I'm usually pretty good at this.

Geez.

Anyway - be forewarned.