When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep PAM 111 or 177

rsal

Hello, everyone, I am Ricardo from Portugal, and I am looking for the best replica maker of a PAM 111 or 177 (titanium) with a reliable asian movement or a swiss eta, what is your advice?

It can come with a sterile dial as an hommage. I been searching in Jackson Tse and Getat websites but I want a clean replica or hommage

It will be my first replica I cannot give 4000 euros for an gen PAM, my gen collection is a Breitling chronoavenger, breitling chronomatic, breitling superocean, omega constellation 1950, omega day date, omega automatic reduced. the most expensive cost me 2000 euros.

So you are the experts tell me something.

Hello, everyone, I am Ricardo from Portugal, and I am looking for the best replica maker of a PAM 111 or 177 (titanium) with a reliable asian movement or a swiss eta, what is your advice?

It can come with a sterile dial as an hommage. I been searching in Jackson Tse and Getat websites but I want a clean replica or hommage

It will be my first replica I cannot give 4000 euros for an gen PAM, my gen collection is a Breitling chronoavenger, breitling chronomatic, breitling superocean, omega constellation 1950, omega day date, omega automatic reduced. the most expensive cost me 2000 euros.

So you are the experts tell me something.

You may wish to check out DSN (Davidsen), he is a dealer on this site. I have a 177H with swiss swan neck movement from him and two other models. I am happy with these watches. If I am not mistaken, Sead (supermirrors), a dealer on repgeek, also sells several versions of the 111 with different levels of mods.

If you are new to reps please do your homework regarding the flaws of models from various dealers and then take into consideration that there will probably also be variations in quality of a particular model from a particular dealer. I find it important to have realistic expectations when buying reps.

I was like you a month ago, I knew nothing about Panerai or reps for that matter. I only owned gen Omega's and Tag's up to $1500. Seeing a Pam for $7000 I knew I wanted it, the money was just too much. I saw what I thought a good rep on the Inetrnet and got scammed. The watch I recieved was real crappy. I found the the RWG site and stated to read all about the pam 111 and pam 177. The info and help from everyone on the site is endless. I am now a lot more educated and I can not live with the crappy rep any more. So what I did is to order one, no two, no three from Sead. a Pam 111h a Pam 177h and a Pam 111h PVD from him. I am awitng delivery as we speak. Altough I must add looking at my crappy rep I can't wait to get delivery of in my option a 100 times better looking wach as I now have. Can I add crappy on not I still prefer my Pam to any other watch I own. :bounce:

I was like you a month ago, I knew nothing about Panerai or reps for that matter. I only owned gen Omega's and Tag's up to $1500. Seeing a Pam for $7000 I knew I wanted it, the money was just too much. I saw what I thought a good rep on the Inetrnet and got scammed. The watch I recieved was real crappy. I found the the RWG site and stated to read all about the pam 111 and pam 177. The info and help from everyone on the site is endless. I am now a lot more educated and I can not live with the crappy rep any more. So what I did is to order one, no two, no three from Sead. a Pam 111h a Pam 177h and a Pam 111h PVD from him. I am awitng delivery as we speak. Altough I must add looking at my crappy rep I can't wait to get delivery of in my option a 100 times better looking wach as I now have. Can I add crappy on not I still prefer my Pam to any other watch I own. :bounce:

Can you link me to Sead's site/collection. I whetted my appetite on a Getat and having been trying to buy from DSN, sadly he's out of most models I'm keen on such as the 183, 112 etc.