When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Friends of Eric Chow (ilovebigred)

freddy333

Add Friend Request from Tubely.com for ilovebigred ilovebigred wants to be your friend

[View ilovebigred's profile]

Online Status48/M/Central District

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Do you want to add ilovebigred to your friends network ?

Click here to accept ilovebigred as a friend

Accept Click here to reject friend request

Reject

This invitation was sent to <you> on behalf of ilovebigred <eklchow@gmail.com> from 61.244.123.23

This morning, I received what looks like a spam/phishing email in my regular email inbox. Since I do not subscribe to social network invites (& never heard of Tubley.com) & alot of these are just phishing spam anyway, I usually just delete these types of things. However, I remembered seeing the name, Eric Chow, a few times on VRF a year or so ago, but I never had any communication with him. So I am wondering how he got my email (I am guessing he may have used a spider to collect emails from VRF, TZ or some other watch-related sites) & why I was sent this the invite?

Anyone else receive this invite or know anything about this?

Well could be because anything from Tubely.com is spam... They pretty much scan your contact list and send out invites to everyone in them. I am guessing he had your email listed as a contact somewhere and when he signed up he said sure I'll let you see my contacts and that site being the reputable site it is (sarcasm) said gee thanks we will take good care of it. And you along with everyone else listed in there got a snazzy email.

Never give untrusted sites access to your contact lists.