When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please Help Me Decide...

tenacious_b

After going for some time without buying any watches, I am finally going to be able to this week. I need some help deciding. I am scared to death of the A7750's, but both of the watches I want are just that. 186 Arktos GMT and 250 Daylight on SS.

I am either going to get these two and a 2836 029 for my wife (she loves my 2893 029)...OR a 7753 250 and the 2836 029. I am really confused, and would like some input. Input from those owning the 186, A250, and S250 is especially appreciated.

Bryan

After going for some time without buying any watches, I am finally going to be able to this week. I need some help deciding. I am scared to death of the A7750's, but both of the watches I want are just that. 186 Arktos GMT and 250 Daylight on SS.

I am either going to get these two and a 2836 029 for my wife (she loves my 2893 029)...OR a 7753 250 and the 2836 029. I am really confused, and would like some input. Input from those owning the 186, A250, and S250 is especially appreciated.

Bryan

I had a Asian 196, worked flawlesly for the year I had it, i sold it and went for the 7753 version. If you get a 196 or 250, you will eventualy want the 7753 version, it is just that nice...so you might as well just get the 7753 version and bypass thwe asian versian, it is worth every penny.

I think the majority of the asian 7750's were daytona's...and those were modified all to hell...so I wouldnt be too worried about an asian 7750.