When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT II Prohunter or Sub Prohunter?

noslen

Hi guys Nos here, not been around for a while!

So I have the itch for a new watch and I think either a cartel Prohunter GMTII or a Prohunter Sub is the way forward, with the Swiss movement. One of these will look badass on a Nato. I seem to remember there being issues with some of the GMTII modded movements - is this still the case? I presume the current cartel offerings are incorrect stack which I don't mind, were these the ones with an issue or was it the correct stack ones? Or should I avoid modded GMT altogether and plump for the Sub? Been away too long :)

cheer, Nos

I personally would stay away from the GMT movements (unless of course you go for this one) :)

Haha but http://www.chrono24.com/en/others/popup_pic.htm?extwin=&popupmode=1&AD_ID=1627237&picnum=7&ow=640&oh=480&wascaptcha=0 what is "declarartion"? This is not even a real word - English is not my first language but I at least know this. Attention to detail brothers! Attention to detail! How can I trust this seller if they cannot even get something so simple correct?

Haha but http://www.chrono24.com/en/others/popup_pic.htm?extwin=&popupmode=1&AD_ID=1627237&picnum=7&ow=640&oh=480&wascaptcha=0 what is "declarartion"? This is not even a real word - English is not my first language but I at least know this. Attention to detail brothers! Attention to detail! How can I trust this seller if they cannot even get something so simple correct?

Easy enough to check, just contact Kamal and ask him if it's real