When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick and dirty Milgauss, bargain sale.

Aeon

engraving-clasp.jpgserial-case-and-bracelet.jpg

face.jpgback.jpg

clasp-2.jpgbracelet-adjustment.jpgcrown.jpg

This is my 78dollar Milgauss. This is my first rep.

Dealer info says

Made with a Genuine SS watch completely dissected. 1 : 1 Dimensions and Case Profile

Product Weight: 152 grams

Movement: Asia 2813-2 Automatic Movement, 21J

Initial impressions…I have no idea of this rep's accuracy, rep looks good, nice curve at 9 o’clock, beautiful curves all along the case. Perfect thickness.

I love how Rolex bracelet and case work together. I enjoy looking over the bracelet as much as the watch itself. Very solid, nice fit where they meet up.

I tried to take a picture to show case numbers and stamping on inside of bracelet. I was surprised to find this, assuming it’s an accurate feature.

Description says 152 grams, I need to weigh this watch but it feels light. I understand that the Rolex gens wear light but this watch feels hollow. I'm going to have to try a Gen on soon. The movement in this rep ticks vs. the soothing frequency of 28800bph.

The rotor is noisy, it sounds like a little kids game, I guess it’s a good sign that it spins so easily. I doubt It would be noticeable in a public environment and hardly any noise with normal walking movements.

For the price I paid this thing looks amazing...no feel though...ehh too much blue in the photos, I only had a few min's