When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Putting Bracelet Back Together... Properly

Ozzy

Hi, im new to the whole watch scene and i've just detached one of the pins on my rolex Subs bracelet and put it back together, but something doesnt seem to be right...

Here is the image

Big: 124177-20839.jpg

Small: 124177-20840.jpg

Im not sure about that flappy bit at the end, i dont think it was there before - but tht might be my bad memory. It may be becouse i've set it up wrong.

Dont flame me becouse im a n00b.

Thanks chaps.

Edited by Ozzy

Im not too sure what you mean but there is like a bit which goes in which fits over the little tube thing attached to another thing which says 'Rolex' on it. The pin goes through the little tube. I think most of this can be seen in the images.

//edit: i think i've sorted it out now. I pushed the hinge back with both thumbs and it seems to of sstraightened the linkage back into place acusing it to all fit back together. I also think the little inner thing on the clasp, which holds the bar might be abit too wide - causing it not to hold the bar in properly; i might get out some pliers and give it a little closing.

Thanks guys!

Edited by Ozzy