When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BR02-92

leowyatt

I'm thinking of expanding my rep collection to include an Bell & Ross. I've looked around at the various models and I don't think I really like the square faced models so have decided on one of these.

I've looked around at the various dealers on here but was after some advice as to which one to choose? Should I definitely go for an ETA movement?

I can't decide between the PVD or SS :/

I'm thinking of expanding my rep collection to include an Bell & Ross. I've looked around at the various models and I don't think I really like the square faced models so have decided on one of these.

I've looked around at the various dealers on here but was after some advice as to which one to choose? Should I definitely go for an ETA movement?

I can't decide between the PVD or SS :/

Personally unless your looking to wear it occasionally I would go with SS or look at some point to get it recoated. Of course the thing that puts me off these is the DW in that you cant really mod them ((.

Which ones have you been looking at with the ETA I assume you mean clone? The dealers only use the Asian 7750 dont they? I know on the 01-04s they use the Asian 2894-2 but cant say I have seen them in the 02s

B&R refer to there chronos as 94s (As its a 2892 with Chrono module making it 2894) so I assumed you were talking about the chronos as your title said 02-94

So your on about 92s??

Right the option your on about is still a clone just a different movement, the 2836-2 is a much better option IMHO and the sweep is much better than the 2824 and closer to gen. PVD comments is the same. If you go dark dial you will have the awful blue AR which can be removed on outside but still not gen like. So you might want to mod later. Plus lume etc

The S DW is not an issue on these unlike the 94s.

Sorry for the rookie mistake on the numbering. I've asked a mod to change the title for me so it's more accurate. To clear up any further confusion, This is the watch I'm looking for :)

I have seen the watch with a 4813 movement which is considerably cheaper so my thought was could I get a watch with that movement instead and then swap it out with an ETA at a later date?

There is a $108 version which I'll steer clear of so it boils down to these 3;

1) 4318 ($128)

2) Asia 2824-2 ($278)

3) Eta 2836-2 ($328)

I will most definitely get the lume re-done.