When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Straps for ap ro jumbo

Guest tomas415

Guest tomas415

I just bought a mbw jumbo. Thanks to this forum ;)

I know the watch will come with the ss band, but does anyone know

If there is leather straps or rubber straps that will fitt this case?

A great leather strap would be nice!

How do i search this on the forum.

Welcome to the board.

Search-function is to be found at the top right corner.

For a change from bracelet to strap on your MBW Jumbo you will need a "conversion-kit"....the 4 endlinks that will hold the strap to the case. I am unsure if MBW ever sold these parts??!!

Anyway, you can try the dealers from this page...buy a leather-strap-endlinks-kit (chinese version, might be around 100$) so you will have the endlinks and a decend deploymant clasp (forget the strap from them)....than buy a strap from APBands straps from the web.

You can also try to purchase everything from APBands straps but I fear their endlinks will cost a fortune (around 350 USD).

Have fun here,

Theo

Guest tomas415

Welcome to the board.

Search-function is to be found at the top right corner.

For a change from bracelet to strap on your MBW Jumbo you will need a "conversion-kit"....the 4 endlinks that will hold the strap to the case. I am unsure if MBW ever sold these parts??!!

Anyway, you can try the dealers from this page...buy a leather-strap-endlinks-kit (chinese version, might be around 100$) so you will have the endlinks and a decend deploymant clasp (forget the strap from them)....than buy a strap from APBands straps from the web.

You can also try to purchase everything from APBands straps but I fear their endlinks will cost a fortune (around 350 USD).

Have fun here,

Theo

Theo. Thanks for all this info!