When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc On The Imus Show This Morning

lefty47

I posted this in General Discussion this morning, but thought I'd share it with the real IWC fans. It was cool to see IWC getting good free pub on TV, and very cool that mine was delivered later today. Eddie Lee comes through again.

Following is my earlier post:

This morning I was watching the Don Imus radio show on MSNBC and he had James Carville and Paul Begalla on selling their latest political book. I noticed that on the cover of the book Carville wears a large white faced steele watch. It looked like an IWC or Chronoswiss, but I couldn't tell. I was hoping to get a good look during the interview. While Begalla was ranting on about some candidate or another, Imus interupts him and asks Carville, "What kind of watch it that you're wearing James?" Carville then goes on a total sales pitch on his "IWC Portuguese, model 3712 in staneless steel" -complete with a close-up wrist shot. It was great TV for a watch nut.

He then tells Imus to "call his buddy Rudy over at Whempe, and he'll get you one."

The best part is that the one I have on order from Eddie Lee has cleared customs and should be here today.

I can't wait!