When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

getat vs jackson

brockelhorst

Given these are more Homages mate...What are you looking for from them.

Quality? Flexibility (incase you want to use the parts later on)? Or do you just like this look?

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

googlefight!

:rofl:

I like the look, the price and of course i wouldn't mind some quality :)

personally i don't look at them as fake panerai or homage watches.

I just think they are really good looking and i want to wear one!

Dont use the F word we are much to refined for that!!! ;):p

I personally went for the Getat and was very happy with the quality for the price. I had him SL it and do a high CP mod. I think he will remove AR too but I did that myself when I got it. I also liked his strap but it was too small so if you have big wrists ask him if he has bigger ones. I also got the PVD version which I preferred. I also got the Skeleton movement which was a nice touch with the display caseback.

Oh, he does the high CP mod? thats great to hear!

But what is SL?

I think i'll go with getat then, with silver hands and high cannon pinion :thumbsupsmileyanim:

How long did it take till you got it?

Dont use the F word we are much to refined for that!!! ;):p

I personally went for the Getat and was very happy with the quality for the price. I had him SL it and do a high CP mod. I think he will remove AR too but I did that myself when I got it. I also liked his strap but it was too small so if you have big wrists ask him if he has bigger ones. I also got the PVD version which I preferred. I also got the Skeleton movement which was a nice touch with the display caseback.

Oh, he does the high CP mod? thats great to hear!

But what is SL?

I think i'll go with getat then, with silver hands and high cannon pinion :thumbsupsmileyanim:

How long did it take till you got it?

Sorry mate I meant Super lume, its OK but not the best ;) Again its good value though :)

With that watch he was pretty quick he had it shipped to me within 3 days then another week to UK, very well packaged. The other PVD version took a week to get out to me Overall Tat was really helpful and communicative, nice guy to deal with. I had a problem on one of the watches I bought from him and he sent out replacement parts straight away no quibbling so I know his CS is good after sale as well !! :) He offered as well to replace it complete but I was happy with just the parts :)