When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16520 case

elepaolo

Ok guys, I know I'm looking for something really hard to find, but you never know... I'm in desperate need of a 16520 case, and I'd pay top money for it, as I'm on the way to build a Daytona El Primero (already have the movt and bracelet, I'm buying dial and hands now). I know that George from Greece (not WM9) used to sell them, and somebody may still have some...Anybody know any other source (please don't suggest J&W, I already know, but the price is crazy)? Or, if you happen to have one, I'm here!

Last time I contacted George this past April his price was $800 euro which include also a dial anh his stuff came from MBW and George is seem out of reach at this time, J&W price is quite high and as the Chief indicated if they have more than one versions then your project requires try and error before you can get a right case. J&W price can be negotiated as I understand and they can help you assemble the watch for you if you send them the movement, dial anh hands. Good luck with your project