When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone with an extra SMP 300M blue dial?

wraithride

Many moons ago when I decided to pull the trigger on my first rep, I made a bit of a mistake. I always wanted a SMP with a blue dial, and there were several models to choose from. I wish I knew then what I know now...don't we all? I looked at one of the dealer websites, and they were advertising the "new red version". I took that to mean that it was going to be the best of the best, newest and shiniest thing out there. Little did I know it was one of the least accurate dials done for the SMP to date. I still wore it and enjoyed the look of the watch, but it always bugged me that the printing on the face was so inaccurate.

I took the watch out of the winder the other day and wore it to work. I glanced down at one point, and one of the hour indicators came off. I know I can probably get it reattached from one of the modders here, but I'm thinking this is a grand opportunity to swap out the dial for something closer to gen. Is there anyone out there that has an extra dial I could buy off them? I don't even know how the spacing is on this watch, and if a gem dial will work. Just thought I'd give a shout out and see if anyone can assist.

Thanks!

WR