When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whats new in the rep Pam world?

bluerex

This forum started it all for me and after many hours of reading and multiple projects and purchases some time last year I have finally purchased my rep grail - a modded Davidson Fiddy. :1a:

About the same time I have also purchased a homage 47mm Rad with phantom dial.

In addition, about the same time I have finally satisfied my obsession with straps, having purchased some spectacular leather from Red12, Simona, GeF, Rob the Strapsmith, Mikah, Gunny, Kostas and HKTan.

To summarize - I was all set.

Both watches have been and are excellent and I did not have the need to look for something else. All straps were in regular rotation and still are.

I am ashamed to admit but since then I have lost touch with this forum.

I have just logged on for the first time in a long while and as usual my first place to visit is the Pam area. Straight away I am noticing a Pre-V case in the works and T doing his thing with the crowns.

I am a little short on time these days and instead of reading for hours what else might be happening, I thought I would ask you guys to fill me in. Any developments, game changers, dealer releases that I simply need to know about? Anything exciting in the 47mm Rad and Luminor space? Please share.

Really appreciate your time and assistance.

Thanks fellas. :good: