When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TWB Alligator straps

boneventura

Hi all,

Just got message from Domi. My 3717-01 has had an upgrade and is ready for shipping back to me. This time I got a gen dial, gen hands and gen tube/crown. Can't wait!!!!! So now for the perfect strap...

Who has experience with the black alligator strap from The Watch Boys? Is it good quality? Value for money? I'm thinking of the black croc/white stitch version..

Thnx a lot!

Hi all,

Just got message from Domi. My 3717-01 has had an upgrade and is ready for shipping back to me. This time I got a gen dial, gen hands and gen tube/crown. Can't wait!!!!! So now for the perfect strap...

Who has experience with the black alligator strap from The Watch Boys? Is it good quality? Value for money? I'm thinking of the black croc/white stitch version..

Thnx a lot!

I got two croco straps from TWB and I r´think they are great value :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But they look a little bit shiny in the beginning but will get nicer the more You use it!

I got pictures of the actual straps that he got in stock so I could buy the one with the niceest pattern on :whistling:

Here's the straps I was talking about:

2188295b.jpg

91c7a9dd.jpg

These really look and feel great, about $130. He had a lot of options and did custom sizing. I think these straps makers used to work for Hermes- they;re in Thailand.

I might have him do another for my spitfire after I get a gen dial and get the crystal AR'd.

Edited by denverbass79