When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone bought the new jumbo model yet ?

specialvat

Has anyone took the plunge on the new design jumbo ?

I love the dial, just wondering if the gaps around the hex bolts are present on all the batch from the factory?

My MBW has had a proceedure:

Before

P6280332.jpg

After, awful pics I know no good light and I m eager to share

P9170072.jpg

P9170074.jpg

The evil gaps have now been dealt with, its only a cheap fix but after six months plus of trying stuff I m pleased.

The second after pic kind of shows how it looks in normal light without being overly zoomed in, if you know what I mean.

Like to see pics of the new versions if you have one.

Thanks.

After trying lead free high silver content jewellers solder and polyfilla, niether worked well I ended up with one thought.

Ladies nail varnish, easy to remove if it goes wrong and every colour under the sun :)

Applied in layers left to harden, using remover wipe over excess taken off gaps left filled.

Low tech but those gaps ruined the watch for me, its still too big for me but thats nothing I can change :)

After trying lead free high silver content jewellers solder and polyfilla, niether worked well I ended up with one thought.

Ladies nail varnish, easy to remove if it goes wrong and every colour under the sun :)

Applied in layers left to harden, using remover wipe over excess taken off gaps left filled.

Low tech but those gaps ruined the watch for me, its still too big for me but thats nothing I can change :)

Aha, very nice solution there looks good actually!

Btw, I love that CP mod you have done, looks very good!

Mike

• 2 months later...