When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Normal (Cheap) PO hands?

kohanjj

Purchased this from a Trusted Dealer on another forum, have bought from him often, and always gotten great product and service, but I'm wondering if I got even luckier on this deal.

Bought a Black 42mm PO to replace a Black 42mm PO that my Dad wanted to "borrow" (meaning I'll never see it again) - the initial watch had the stuttering second hand, was immediately replaced for free with this piece.

Love it, wear it several times a week, but the hands are unlike any other 'cheap' ($100.00) A21J PO I've seen or bought (and I've purchased 3 or 4 of them).

Same dealer, same model, different, almost Gen-like hands I think.

Your thoughts? Other than the He valve placement, what other 'tells' linger?

POhands.jpg

Thanks matt2302! Will definitely be buying a Gen PO someday, this is just to tide me over.

Was pondering a re-lume on this, and wonder if I could source a coin-edge bezel for this anywhere (or mod this one to be coin-edge instead of scalloped)

I'm dumping all my Reps, other than this one and my SM300T - was lucky enough to find a pair of Sinn's I've been wanting for a while, and they both came up for sale today.

Thanks for the feedback!