When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some changes for my MBW 5512....

Gileto

Crownguards trimmed, and I changed the folded links bracelet for this riveted one, but keep the buckle of the first one on this one....

Super Watch! Im not happy with my 5512 and i want to build a new one wondering how much would a mbw 5513 cost approx. im trying to buy a gen 1965 5513

i came across it at one of my local watchshops its in there with a broken movement and the repair shop cant find the parts to fix it the case is badly scratched as is the crystal the dial is in excellent condition and the watch has never let in water

One again you have a great 5512 well done!

Super Watch! Im not happy with my 5512 and i want to build a new one wondering how much would a mbw 5513 cost approx. im trying to buy a gen 1965 5513

i came across it at one of my local watchshops its in there with a broken movement and the repair shop cant find the parts to fix it the case is badly scratched as is the crystal the dial is in excellent condition and the watch has never let in water

One again you have a great 5512 well done!

a mbw 5513 is around 450$ shipped... Thanks !

id personally wait and see what goes on sale in the members sales section as $450 is outrageous and members here and on other boards like rwi often sell slightly used to even new for $380 shipped