When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Carrera Strap - and is this a new type of rep rotor?

knmwt15000

I'm hoping that somebody can put me onto a seller for the rep deployment buckle and perforated leather strap for the carrera (or even just the buckle on its own). I've got a carrera on the way from Joshua with the steel bracelet and would like to be able to interchange the straps.

I've seen that watcheden sell what I'm after but not sure if they have a decent rep for getting stuff to the UK http://www.watcheden.com/tag-heuer-black-leather-strap-for-carrera-valjoux-version-i-67147-p-1.html

On another note - I was looking at my QC pictures and noticed something that may be of interest to some: The rotor is a more accurate replica of the pre 2010 rotor style (the bearing doesn't have the sawtooth rim as per usual but has the proper eta washer). Yes I know the screws are still blue but it's a step in the right direction.

B1Qqn.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've got a gen Carrera and it came with a black croc. I now have it on an aftermarket perforated strap from the bay. Bought it for around EUR 35 and the quality is descent. Also, I have a custom strap on the way from a watchmaker in Spain, Jacobs Straps. He makes awesome perforated straps for around EUR 80. He's making a brown distressed one for me, because Tag doesn't make the perforated strap in brown. Email him for pics.