When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam183 Needs To Be Opened

Hi guys, can someone here help me on how can I open my PAM183 case (glass back) without using any case opening tools bec. I need to clean watch face, there's some debris inside the watch that makes me so irritated., I had recently brought it to several watch repair shops and telling me that they have to right tool for opening a hexagonal case like PAM183. :huh: :huh:

If you become an RWG Supporter, I can give you a method to remove the back very easy? ;)

Ok...Maybe if I go first, then you will join! Take a roll of duct take, roll up into a sticky ball. Take the sticky ball and open the back easilly! :3a:

This should work for you!

Good Luck!

-MM

haha.. thanks for that method, but do you think the glass back will not be removed from the case back? how can i be a RWG supporter???!

Now you are talking! :) Here is the link.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?act=idx

You will see a RWG Supporter icon in the upper right hand corner of the link above.

You acutally might be right because of the glass! Lets see what other members might say! ;)

Duct tape is good but there is a valid concern about the back glass coming out. I used duct tape on a IWC power reserve and the glass DID come out. Putting it back in was easy but I found out that the fit was way too loose and came out easily again. I guess it was better to learn this early so maybe it was a good thing.

Usil