When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does custom take my watch..

Edwin25

Hi guys,

Just got this message from UPS :

THE SHIPMENT IS BEING HELD BY BROKERAGE FOR REASONS BEYOND UPS' CONTROL

Is this the end of the roadtrip of my ceremic rolex?

I live in Holland.. And does someone got this same message!

Or is the only happy person the custom-guy, who will wear the ceremic sub on his Christmasdinner :)

Tnx

E.

If you find out it is hard to take of from customer becouse of being replica than find reason that they could return package to owner. ( Seller) Example you bought on ebay or online auction but didnt know it is rolex branded.. Or picture was diffrent just find something to return back. At least this way you can save money.

Keep us posted..

Edited by seymur

Hi

well It happend to me 2 times already...my 2 watches are now in the hands of the Dutch Customs! The thing is: if they sent it from China you will have a big chance that the Dutch customs will seize the package since most of the senders are on a blacklist. In my case: the guy from the Fedex called me and said: well your package is now in Paris but I think we can say for 99% sure that the Dutch customs will seize it...Since that company is known for sending replica watches...and he was right....cause 2 weeks agothe Dutch customs took it...and now I am waiting what will happen next...I have no idea...

Maybe this is for a new topic but I will aks it now too: does anyone ( Dutch!) have a good alternative so we can get the watches at our home and wear them? Since I can't afoord a 3rd time that my watch will being seized again by Customs...:((

Please PM me if needed

Thanks

It is out of topic but one time I bought gen Maurice Lacroix Skeleton from ebay. Seller were from UK and in my country if item cost more than 200$ than I must pay 20-30% tax which is way high i am belive.

I am asked him to send me watch and box seperatly. And it is worked watch itself came on cheap postage buble package for cost 70$ and box later with more slower shipping option. (which I belive risky)

I know it is sounds funny and stupit but how about to send watch dispatched itself? I am belive most customer look watch first dial... So seller could take off watch dial and send dial seperatly and rest parts on another postage. So seller could name postage as watch part sending? I know it is sounds funny but it can be work.. Beside you would pay extra money when arrive both package and take to watchmaker to put dial on it. It could be work.

:)