When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sandwich dial with date question.

acesup_11

Is there a accurate Sandwich dial with date PAM? I would prefer titanium but beggars cant be chosers ;-)

I do not really care about the case back because it will remain on my wrist but would be nice if everything else was as close to gen as possible.

Thanks so much guys.

I have seen some 300 series but cannot seem to find a straight answer as to flaws and accuracy.... Also do not know if any other lines offer the date with sandwich dial. Thank you so much and happy holidays.

The answer is No.

There are some 320/12/29/06's I forget what they are but the haven't been well received.

Those pesky inhouse movement have spoilt our fun somewhat. As the Date wheel is in a different position than the A21j A7750 or eta are, so its closer to the hand stack than we would like.

So to compensate they've extended the hour marker at 3 to make up for the extra space, it looks ok but not like the Gen.

Given these watches are like 200 bucks I reckon they are pretty good value especially as there aren't any alternatives as far as I'm aware. The DW font can be a issue its pretty rubbish and I don't know why they can't make it bolder.

The Rumour dogs abound that a new version is in the works from the super special secret factory that's has the power to create all sorts of magic but the DW positioning will probably still be an issue.

If you do go for one try to get one with the new deployant buckle on.

Good luck and I hope you get one as few people seem to have coughed up for one. If I can get it past my misses I might even take one for the team