When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Locking for good source in EU for a Tag Heuer Carrera chrono

testhm

Hi all,

i am locking for a reliable seller within the EU due to customs reasons, i am located in Germany.

Had anybody the chance to see how the quality of the Tag Heuer Carrera chrono rep is (with black face)?

Are there great differences between different sellers with this watch? Special points to account for with this rep watch?

Thanks a lot.

tagheuer0591.jpg

Josh ships from inside the EU also, for a small extra fee. He uses an agent in the UK and then ships onto the buyer inside the EU.

PT is also very good, as stated above, I think he is in the UK also.

Will be worth your while having a look through the different dealers and their reviews in the dealers section on the Forums main page. You will find reviews of service to the EU from many members for each dealer.

I know Germany is tough to get reps through, especially from China, I've played go between for a few of my friends there for this exact reason!

Hope you can find a dealer you can work with mate!!

Sixx :bones:

Okay, thanks for your advice...

At the moment there are two watches in my focus.

1. The above pictured Tag Heuer Carrera chrono, USD 240, no AR coating.

or.

2. This Tag Heuer Carrera chrono new edition 2008, 43 mm dia, USD 320 double AR coating

myawjfle402ih44h3k-tag_heuer_carrera_day-date_017.jpg

Which one would you choose, are there special points to consider?

At the moment my favorite watch was the first one, because it is more discreet.

What do you think? Is it possible that PT's side is down at the moment? Do you have his email?

Both are very good reps and extremely well made!!

Personally I prefer the new 43mm Day/Date, but I also own the the first one.

PT's email should be in his section of the dealers forum. Not sure about his site though.

Sixx :bones:

I can recommend PT. Very good EU dealer. He is out for holiday until the first week of January I believe. But worth it to wait for it. :)

About the TAG 'Brad Pitt' Carrera Chrono (CC) or the 43mm Day Date... Personally I have had both models. Actually at this very moment the Day Date is on my wrist. I would highly recommend the Day Date over the normal Carrera. The CC is a bit smaller than the DD. Also looks more simple and plain. The finish of the DD is better. Also the AR on the DD is stunning. And I like the dial of the DD more. And also the steel bracelet of the DD has a better finish and looks a bit better imo.