When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone With A 47mm Pam Auto...

rmcsherry

I'm working on a project, and wondered if anybody knows of a 47mm Panerai with a sandwich dial and auto movement that is readily available? I know there's the 203, any ideas if there are any others?

The reason I ask is because I'm looking to create a custom dial - it'll be stripped, so it really doesn't matter what is on it as long as it has seconds @ 9, and the usual digits and indexes. If anybody has an 47mm asian auto, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know the exact distance from the canon pinion to the seconds hand. If anybody has such a dial available, or even a complete watch going cheap (ish!), please PM me because I need all the help I can get!

I have a pam127 1950 that came with an automatic movement.....It was my first rep...It looked really nice until i saw a gen, the biggest problem with it is the crystal and it was automatic....its not domed correctly but the sandwitch dial looks great.............just PM me if you are intrested in seeing a picture.........Thanks, wan