When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just another BK DSSD

Irontomkidd

Here are a few shots of my new BK DSSD. I have to say I was a little disappointed when it arrived, it has been built up so much that when I got it in my hand, and found just another rep… This is however a truly amazing rep, and is probably going to be my favorite. I have included some pictures that I wanted to see when I was contemplating which DSSD rep to buy, namely the bracelet with glide lock clasp and diver extension (which is ridiculously good). You can find photos of the watch head all day long, but for some reason I had trouble finding any quality photos of the bracelet. If you are think of buying one and would like any other shots, just ask and I will oblige. I have included some lume shots with a gen PO as reference, I am very surprised (happily) with the factory lume on this watch, it’s not as bright as the PO, but just like everything else about this watch… it’s the best I have seen on any rep out of the box.

This watch is highly reflective and it was a b-itch to photograph.

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

I did not know this watch had rolexrolex untill I uploaded this picture.

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

The Lume

DSSD @ 1 sec

IMG_1168.jpg

PO @ 2 sec

IMG_0777.jpg

DSSD @ 15 sec

IMG_1167.jpg

PO @10 sec

IMG_0781.jpg

Wristy

IMG_1208.jpg

If you aren’t interested in the bracelet you can skip this.

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

Thanks guys. It’s going to take some getting used to, because it is so tall, and the strange distortion from the crystal at certain angles. But I really do like it. once my GMT comes back from The Zigmeister, I’ll have to let him work on this.

The clasp engraving doesn’t bother me at all, this bracelet has the best quality feel of any rep bracelet I have seen. It makes me want to replace my other Rolex rep bracelets with gen.