When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there a watch you would like to get but don't because you know it just wouldn't work for you?

Prsist

I ask this because I just read a mini write up on the Jean Richard Ti Diverscope. I love the watch in everyway, Ti, internal bezel but know I would never wear it because the crown used to adjust the internal bezel is at the "9" and screwdown. The same way any chronograph with screwdown pushers wouldn't work for me as well (I time a lot of events and find it a pain to unscrew and screwdown the pushers everytime I want to time an event). I find it visually unappealing to leave the screwdown pushers in the open position.

Curious to know if others feel the same way about a watch.

jeanrichard-diverscope-titanium-1.jpg

JeanRichard Titanium Diverscope

http://blog.perpetuelle.com/index.php/dive-watches/jeanrichard-titanium-diverscope/

The only time the screw down pushers are necessary is when you are diving,even then I dont feel that there that necessary. I really dont care to much about pusher location or functionality,I dont normally time anything. But If I did Im sure I would feel much like you do.