When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shipping Back to China

mandla

Hi. On the 6th of Dec 2010 I sent a watch back to China for repair from the UK. Since that date the dealer I sent it back to has reported that he has not yet received the watch. I am aware that due to the recent festive period postal services have been rather slow in operation however, does it really take that long for parcels to get there. Its approaching a 2 month wait now and I do not know if I need to be more patient. I actually purchased a watch a week ago from China and in less that 7 days it arrived at my door. Is the reverse trip alot different or am looking at a £250 loss here altogether..

I made the mistake of not having a tracking number so I have no clue where the watch is if perhaps its actually already arrived there and for some reason the dealer is playing dumb.(wouldnt like to think so but...)

Worried and anxious.

I returned a watch to China last autumn (a Ploproof to Joshua). The tracking showed that it quickly arrived in China, and then was stuck for a month.. After a month and a half, I got the tracking number for the return.

This is the story: post on RWG.

So, I consider it safe, but it will take several weeks.. :mellow: