When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Couple Trevor Acquisitions

Craytonic

Thought I'd show these off. Sorry for the bad pictures; wife has a digital SLR but I don't know how to use it :)

Very impressed with all but noob. Can't complain at the price I suppose. Magnification is way too strong (pictures don't do that justice). That and the pearl were the only things I noticed out of the box, minus general cheap feel/construction. Once I started comparing I noticed about everything else is off also. Text at the top, text at the bottom, etc. Rehaut is wrong and wrong angle. Little engraving on the glass is too visible (true for most reps I think?). But, it'll do for a knock-around, which is what I bought it for. Outside of the pearl you'd have to be good to spot it without staring. I'm actually a big fan of the Daytona. Time bomb, I know, I know. But the dimensions are so nice! GMT will be good for travel. GMT is ETA, other two are aisan movements. I'm not a fan of the asian movements, huge tell is you shake them and they sound like they are prepping for liftoff.post-76-0-92126300-1296018536.jpgpost-76-0-78704900-1296018496.jpgpost-76-0-19788600-1296018459.jpgpost-76-0-30006600-1296018579.jpg

Edited by Craytonic