When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who is this "watchcollecterhk" ?

Kal Vilmer

Hello!

I was "youtubing" my beloved Cartier Pasha Seatimer, and coincidentally the first hit from YT is

a silent showcasing of said watch. I noticed that on the "suggested" videos, there's a lot more showcases.

Tried googling it but no luck, thus, my question:

What the heck is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlpCDphl4d8

Thanks

Paco

He seems to be a good dealer,many youtube members subscribe to his channel. He says that he can scource anything you want, contact him here jimka.eshop@gmail.com

You know Maxman, for a loooooong time i thought that he had "gen" watches, and he was in way showcasing them.

It was just a couple of days ago (when i discovered the Rep world) that it hit me (THOSE ARE REPS!!!!).

Funny!

Thanks again

Paco

You know Maxman, for a loooooong time i thought that he had "gen" watches, and he was in way showcasing them.

It was just a couple of days ago (when i discovered the Rep world) that it hit me (THOSE ARE REPS!!!!).

Funny!

Thanks again

Paco

Dont feel to bad Paco,many people Including myself think these reps are gens at first. Just go's to show you how well made and accurate many of these reps are today.:)Mike

• 2 months later...

Just viewed some of his youtube videos, nice to see him handling the watches wearing cotton gloves rather than dirty hands with nails bitten to the quick, LOL.

I was kind of impressed, anyone bought from him ever?