When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO Safari

andyc2

Pulled the trigger on a secs at 12 safari yesterday - and woke up this morning to find an email telling me that there are no stocks at the factory. (According to my regular dealer, and confirmed when I tried another!)

A bit of a bummer, especially as I had purchased a brand new HKTAN strap to accompany the watch at the same time!

This Chinese New Year malarky needs to stop - instead of roaming the streets in papier mache dragons heads our Chinese friends need to concentrate on growing their economy and building me a watch!

Pulled the trigger on a secs at 12 safari yesterday - and woke up this morning to find an email telling me that there are no stocks at the factory. (According to my regular dealer, and confirmed when I tried another!)

A bit of a bummer, especially as I had purchased a brand new HKTAN strap to accompany the watch at the same time!

This Chinese New Year malarky needs to stop - instead of roaming the streets in papier mache dragons heads our Chinese friends need to concentrate on growing their economy and building me a watch!

I'm sorry to hear the news.

That's the model I like. Is it just out of stock or out of production?