When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 177 M Ti

dante

Why should they change anything? They wont change a bit. They have to individually engrave/etch/laser/whatever the casebacks anyway, so they just change one letter when programming the machine.. 8)

(Which is probably good, because if they go ahead and change something else, the chance that it will be for the worse is much bigger, than that they will improve anything.. judging by the past of rep makers.. :bangin: )

Edited by Tom Hawkes

I understood from Angus the main change is the crown spacing and numeral spacing...the main reason for making the M is to highlight difference and of course the flooding of the market with one series...I think, they think it wont create so much fuss with OP.

There was also talk of an upgraded movement as in BPH...

I understood from Angus the main change is the crown spacing and numeral spacing...the main reason for making the M is to highlight difference and of course the flooding of the market with one series...I think, they think it wont create so much fuss with OP.

There was also talk of an upgraded movement as in BPH...

Wow. Well, let's see if the changes will be an improvement.. :good:

• 4 weeks later...