When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are these guys reliable?

neversummer

Hello fellow rolex lovers!

I am going to purchase a gen in the nearest future. Living in Europe and would like to save some bucks by ordering från US. I wonder if this guys are reliable? Feels a bit spooky ordering 5-6 K watch från an internet, but hey its 30% cheaper than where I live...

/nevesummer

NEVER buy a Gen watch sight unseen online.The 30 you save could be the $5,000. you lose.:thumbdown:

In general I agree with hambone.. I checked there location and they seem to be a legit jeweler at a real physical location:

607 S. Hill St. #508, Los Angeles, CA, 90014,

Give them a ring and speak with them. I'd also ask for specific pictures of the watch your interested not just factory fotos or generic photos before you buy. I'd then ask about escrow policy...

@neversummer: If you have it shipped to the stated location in your profile, it will not be that much savings in the end. Because you can rest assured that you will have to pay 25% tax plus customs fees on the declared value (including shipping cost). Not worth it IMHO..

Thanx guys!

I guess its not worth it. I should probably stick to the www.drwatch.se and kaplans auktions that are reliable in my corner of the world.

Now owning a replica (116400) that is so freaking close to the gen I realize too well that one can never be sure. I find myself caring about my rep as if it was a gen... Is it normal? First symptoms of a repfeber I guess.

/neversummer