When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross Reps

BGGodwin

Ever since the first day I saw it, I wanted a BR01-92... I'm not interested in the BR01-94 or the BR03-92. I like the size of the BR01-92 and the simplicity of the dial.

After doing some research and reading/contacting people, I've heard bad things about the BR01-92 reps and their quality. Is there anyone out there who has a rep (either stainless steel case or PVD) that can offer some insight (and pictures!)? If the quality is for crap, I'll cross it off of my wish list and go another route.

As usual, thanks! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Quality BR01-92 is ok allthought there has some mistake but overall fine.. I have watch watch stainless steel case with box and additinal strap.. Becouse of size and my wrist being small I havent weat it much.. Watch allmost like new

Edited by seymur

Quality BR01-92 is ok allthought there has some mistake but overall fine.. I have watch watch stainless steel case with box and additinal strap.. Becouse of size and my wrist being small I havent weat it much.. Watch allmost like new

Is that a foreshadow to sell? :whistling: Pictures?