When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sane Watchsmith in the Toronto Area?

nomad89

I got the number of a guy named Victor in Mississauga from someone in another forum. He claims he is a fair, honest, skilled and very knowledgeable watch repairman. He can apparently get gen parts and replace them on your rep watch as well.

Can't vouch for him personally, but I always thought that someday when I have an issue I would give him a call and try him out.

Whoa no personal phone numbers on the forum thanks, get the OP to PM you....Ken

Let me know if you try him and he works out for you!

• Like 1

I got the number of a guy named Victor in Mississauga from someone in another forum. He claims he is a fair, honest, skilled and very knowledgeable watch repairman. He can apparently get gen parts and replace them on your rep watch as well.

Can't vouch for him personally, but I always thought that someday when I have an issue I would give him a call and try him out.

Whoa no personal phone numbers on the forum thanks, get the OP to PM you....Ken

Let me know if you try him and he works out for you!

My apologies Ken

If Victor is the guy that works out of his house over in the Clarkson area of Mississauga then ya he is a good guy,done work for me and bollobandit in the past,more for bollo,i cant remember his name so if thats not him,pm bollo here (he is coming back from St Lucia any day now).

Go see "Boots". I believe the place is called CG Watch Repair at 55 Queen East. Its on the south side downstair. Its a small shop but boots will do it for you cheaper than anybody in the city. He also has no problems working on reps. Try 416-367-5012 and ask for him by name (just to make sure I got the right contact info, its from my iPhone).