When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

help with SA gen parts

nejad

Hi folks, i hope that someone can point me in rite direction.

I make jewelry, that is my day job, today i pulled a part gen SA in order to set diamonds- bling it out i know what you gonna say but client is a client and this is a job... now i have a problem, i dropped a tool and bent the tube. i need a new tube. in theory i could try to fix it but but it would be bad if the crown messed up over that. i have lot of pam parts gen and homage but i have no contact with Breitlings. i would need some help. i need to know if the SA rep tube is swap or not. also if anyone know where can i look for that tube online.

thanks for the help

Can't you call Breitling as a Jeweler, say you're doing a job and need a part at trade price? I don't know about installing a rep crown tube in an otherwise gen SA mate

Edited by subbiesrock

Can't you call Breitling as a Jeweler, say you're doing a job and need a part at trade price? I don't know about installing a rep crown tube in an otherwise gen SA mate

That was a first thing I did. I have couple friend that are watchmakers at different AD; problem is that two official Britling sale-reps in Montreal “unfortunately don’t have” that item In stock and its on 14day backorder… BS that’s a way to say if you need something with this watch come to us and pay 350 dollars for disassembly and THEN you wouldn’t be in this pickle… small time politick. If I need anything for Panerai, Rolex, Omega or even B&R I can get in no time but Breitling was always a pain I ars… I just wanted to know what is situation with SA super rep and if the tube is swappable or not… BTW I was stung how soft n fragile that tube is, like on IWC rep!

I don't know about installing a rep crown tube in an otherwise gen SA mate

And one more thing, installing rep movement pats is a no-go but tube is just the tube; I know couple of old timers real wash makers and they used to make parts and install them on a Pateks and VC with no problem… we, new generation; we are way more by the book and loyal to brands… just my 2c