When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Avenger

John Eubank

Hello,

I am a new member and I have 2 SA blue and white.I go thru Trusty Time and Andrew.Been happy with the product and service but I stripped the crown and need a new one so my Jewler can fix.Andrew said the makers dont like selling Parts out. I also want to by a new bracelet my first SA has the old bracelet and want to upgrade. Can anyone steer me in the right direction. Thanks. Also I have seen some other sites with less expensive SAs but I dont know if the ole policy goes with some of these sites you get what you pay for. I paid 258.00 USD for my Last onr with Trusty Time...Thanks For the Help...

Thanks guys for the quick responses.Andrew is checking with his makers and going to get back with me on Monday to see if his manufactures will oblige him with the crown and bracelet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.. As I said it's been a year since I purchaced Andrew has been good sent him alot of business, but if he can't get I might have to get another .or a less expensive watch for a part and for bracelet.. Thanks again for help!

Guest mikemcnair

Ask Mary at watchingernational, she can get parts and bracelets for ya. Just send her a pic of what you want and she will source it, take pix to confirm that is what you are looking for, and send quickly on e confirmed.

There are several versions of crowns & tubes for the Skylands and Super Avenger. I found this out while working on a members watch here...Both Steel Skylands that had crowns that we not interchangeable with one another. So even if Andrew where able to get you parts, they may not fit.

I have access to aftermarket SA crowns and tubes that drop right into the gens and are way better then the reps. The knurling on the rep crown is no where near as deep as found in the gens. No plugging the case required...Just remove the old crown tube (push in) and tap for the gen-like tube. Drop the new crown onto the stem and you are good to go

:drinks:

Edited by Bike Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Guest darthvinh

Hi John,

Are you looking for the new pro II rep? I am ordering a new v3 watch with this bracelet, I am looking to trade my v3 caseback + new pro II rep for your v2 caseback and 50$, let me know if you are willing to swap. I am getting my watch in 1 week.

darthvinh@gmail.com