When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

have one pam, want more pams

t..

hey all, i just got the 005k and i really love it.

i've just started buying reps, and am spoiled by the quality of these new 'super reps' - and i want more.

i'm wondering if anyone could direct me towards a pam88 'super rep' or knows if one even exists. even if there are any reps out there that can be modded into 'super reps' that'd be helpful.

thanks guys!!

Everything can be uber modded...but you really need to use the search button mate...as to write that answer here would go on and on and on !!!

Or you need to refine your question based on your research... ;)

hey all, i just got the 005k and i really love it.

i've just started buying reps, and am spoiled by the quality of these new 'super reps' - and i want more.

i'm wondering if anyone could direct me towards a pam88 'super rep' or knows if one even exists. even if there are any reps out there that can be modded into 'super reps' that'd be helpful.

thanks guys!!

There is a super franken one for sale right now...Have a look...

There are 2 camps on the 88 mate..

The Ultimate or the DSN...these are the best 2 OTB you can get.....

But believe me mate there are loads of threads on these discussions...try different search words mate...as this has been debated on many occasions

My personal choice is the Ulitimate....I would then relume it and would be happy to wear it...though I would want to do some others mods but that would be my personal choice..

You can also get one from Vac who will relume it, recrown it, refinish CG and DW mod but you will pay more as he is doing those mods...

OTB go Ultimate, the main differences with DSN is the colour of Sub dial....DSN is too silvery and Ulrtimate is too dark but Ultimate has better Cyclops, CG and Crown plus I think case IMHO

I think though you have better choices of great OTB reps for less or similar money...The 288, 212, 253, the DLs, 219, etc etc

I would settle for these or wait for the new 104......I am sure once this arrives a GMT wont be long behaind... ;):)

There will be a lot coming very soon mate.... :)