When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paris Gtg?

ryyannon

It's been a while since we've hoisted a few together, and since we all probably have some new stories and watches to share, I'm wondering how many of the Paris members would be interested in getting together this Saturday afternoon (the 14th - wow, how time flies!) for a few hours.

As you probably know, there's a slight possibility of Slay coming around - I say slight because the poor guy is coming over for just one day for a friend's anniversary and it's probably going to be hard for him to find the time to spend with us....

So - given all the above, who's up for a meeting at around 4pm - 6 or 7pm (or another time-frame)?

Although I've heard that the Pakistanis are great people, I still hope you've got someone watching your back, Usil....and I hope Mrs. Pugwash and not one of Neil's little lovelies is massaging yours, Pug.

Me, I'm just a stay-at-home stick-in-the-mud kind of guy, holding the fort in Paris and trying to stay out of trouble....

I'll be on call for an instant meeting if Slay can make it over to Montparnasse, but it sounds like he's got enough on his plate to keep him busy as it is.

Time will tell.....

It's been a while since we've hoisted a few together, and since we all probably have some new stories and watches to share, I'm wondering how many of the Paris members would be interested in getting together this Saturday afternoon (the 14th - wow, how time flies!) for a few hours.

Very good idea Ryyannon, but the date seems to be change. Perhaps the week end after ?

It will be great if a lot of Parisans' guys could be there : imagin the Rep Paris Gang drinking a beer :Jumpy:

so, let try to find the good saturday !!!