When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Skyland Avenger V2 and V3

stu00a

So, I have decided to purchase V3, I wanted to purchase V2, but due to movement failure, and a dealer told me that the factory stopped making V2 about 2 years ago(If that is true)

But, one thing I have concern about is AR. I am really really picky when it comes to AR. I know both versions have Double AR which makes crystal disappear sometimes. But as I read the V2 vs V3 comparison I found out that V3 has weaker AR coating but I never found out with the picture.

So, AR is very very huge deal to me, can you guys please advice? Is there a lot of difference?

Just buy it dude, you will NEVER notice the difference!!

When these reviews are done, the guys go into super minute detail of everything! They put huge efforts into the reviews and the reading up needed to do them! All the pics will normally be real close up macro shots showing stuff you would seriously struggle to spot with the eye!! They just add it to the review because they found it, they normally always prefix it with 'you will notice on the wrist...'

If there is a difference, like hackR say's, and he should know he has enough of the buggers, it will be very minimal! If you can spot the difference straight off you should be a marksman cause your eyesight is crazy good!

Sixx :bones: