When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help Needed on a few models! (Which to get?)

Indec

I know there's quite a few owners of the T3 out there.

I asked a trusted dealer about this rep and he said (and I quote) "This is not a superrep".

That was too bad since I really like the Ltd Ed Ap's and more specific the T3.

But maybe you guys can fill me in on this.

What are the flaws on this rep? (t3)

And I've never seen a review of the Masato. I've asked around before, primarily on RG.com but no one seems to own this one.

If anyone has any knowledge about this help is much appreciated.

And last but not least, the Las Vegas strip AP.

Does anyone know of a review?

Is this a accurate rep?

All info would be of much help for me to decide of what next AP to get!

thanx!

Tomas

Well, I own the ss version of the T3....very nice watch but I cannot tell about the Titanium version....Ti version has got new screws for the pusher protectors (now cross-head screw).

Anyway, the crystal of the T3 is all wrong, the gen is domed and has a loop/lense effect witch makes it look fake, wheras the rep T3 has a flat crystal witcvh looks way better (design-wise) but is far away from gen!

The Las Vegas is very nicely done, the black coating is wonderful and the red accents are stunning and make the watch look mean/eval! I sold it around a year ago.

Only real flaw with the LV is the deployant, outer part should be black and the folding part should be ss as the rep is all black.

My Las Vegas

The MASATO....never owned it, never saw a gen.....but I´d love to buy it as it looks cool with that new-design dial.

Theo

Well, I own the ss version of the T3....very nice watch but I cannot tell about the Titanium version....Ti version has got new screws for the pusher protectors (now cross-head screw).

Anyway, the crystal of the T3 is all wrong, the gen is domed and has a loop/lense effect witch makes it look fake, wheras the rep T3 has a flat crystal witcvh looks way better (design-wise) but is far away from gen!

The Las Vegas is very nicely done, the black coating is wonderful and the red accents are stunning and make the watch look mean/eval! I sold it around a year ago.

Only real flaw with the LV is the deployant, outer part should be black and the folding part should be ss as the rep is all black.

My Las Vegas

The MASATO....never owned it, never saw a gen.....but I´d love to buy it as it looks cool with that new-design dial.

Theo

Thanx for the input theo!

I've spoken to a fellow member and he said the same.

The mainissue for me with the masato is the quality of the strap (which I can buy from HKtan if I want to up the quality) and the "crystals" on the 3.

(Do they scream fake or not?).

The LV Strip looks mad evil, I really like it! :)

kind reg

Tomas