When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wynn,Encore or stick with Palazzo?....

Dave123

Hey gents,

Booking a 4 day in Vegas with the wife (doh!,i know),i stayed at Palazzo last time (loved it,nice rooms etc..) and was thinking Wynn this time,but then there is that Encore as well. :g:

Is Wynn and Encore the same or is one better?. Or should i go back to Palazzo,i do like to try different hotels when i travel,unless where i stayed was the best.

Thanks....

Seen that one too,same pricing for us Canucks as the others mentioned,maybe should consider that one as well. Encore is an upgrade over Wynn though?..

There are more suites in the Encore. The wynn has "regular" rooms, where as the Encore I believe is suites only.

My co-worker just got back from the Cosmopolitan and he said it was incredible! He had a room overlooking the water show at the Bellagio. He would lie in bed in the morning and just watch from the window. Plus all the suites have balconies and the bathroom has an all glass shower overlooking the strip as well. (one way glass of course ;) )