When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone recognize this Classic Sub

TJGladeRaider

I'm not sure where this is best posted. One of the folks who responded to my original post about liquidating some duplicates asked to see anything I might have locked away. This is one of three watches I sent him some pics of - I am curious to see if anyone recognizes it.

All I'll say is it is a classic style Sub - it has lug holes.

As always, I apologize for my lack of camera skill.

PS - Like the new style I posted a second ago, the date wheel alignment and cyclops are as perfect as they look. For the ones who probably know what this is, again NO, I will not send a pic of the case back, you clever WIS you!

LOL!

Are we having fun yet?

Bill

post-223-0-40085000-1302104504.jpg

post-223-0-39749300-1302104554.jpg

post-223-0-03240300-1302104560.jpg

I don't get it- what's the deal with the caseback?

What's the price for this one, and the one you have listed in the other thread?

Hi Adamo - as you may have surmised, that was a bit of an inside joke. There may be a few people on here who would have an idea what that is, but they would want to see the caseback to be sure.

As I explained in the first post, I wasn't sure where to best post this because I was only willing to let go of one of the three. The SD sold straight away.

Bill

$35

lol

Sorry, but I have to take the high bid at $40 . . . snicker!

How ya been?

If I knew how to move the two Sub related posts to the orher section and close this I would. I guess none of our WIS recognize them (I know I wouldn't but some of these guys amaze me) so it may just as well be best to let the threads die naturally.

One is the best offered by TW and the other is the version offered by MBW. The tell, of course, is the case back.

Again, I apologize for creating confusion.

Bill