When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Audemars diver. Anyone have one!

Yes, i have seen the thread but no one on that thread appears to have pulled the trigger on one. Was looking to find out if anyone, rather than waiting for this mythical 2nd version had gone with the first and there views on there purchase.

until the 2nd version is actually or ever released that thread has been exhausted.

david

Its only 6 pages, mate. It's not that much to read.

Eunomians has bought one and written about it in that thread. Theres even a picture of it in there.

And if you actually read through it a member mentions, that Eunomians has sold his. So you go over to the sales sections and find his sales thread with half a dozen pictures of the watch. :bangin:

Edited by Tom Hawkes

Hello everyone, can i ask if anybody has the Audemars diver. It does of course hace the obvious flaws but would like to know if anyone took the plunge and your opinion on this piece.

very tempted to add this to my EOD.

Narikaa posted some pics of his on rep geek. Looks quite nice for the price. I say jump in and enjoy it!

http://repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=128300

david