When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

which paul newman daytona to choose

chang

Hi guys,

I've set my eyes on a white faced paul newman rep but i need your advice as to which model is recommended.

please help me out before i make my purchase.

below are the 2 models ive shortlisted.

www.1-pc8838.com/rldv10016-paul-newman-whiteblack-asia-7750-chronograph-p-649.html

www.1-pc8838.com/rldv01003-updated-vintage-paul-newman-whtblk-mchronos-p-3622.html

help me out guys

There are plenty of threads discussing this topic, you can find them via the search function in the top right hand corner of this forum. You will have to take a lot of things in consideration when you are looking for a vintage Daytona and if you don't want to be disappointed, you will have to do the reading before you pull the trigger.

Generally speaking, depending on how much money you would like/have to spend, Spinmaster's V7750 or a DW V72 versions are what you are looking for. You should be able to get one of Spin's offerings for about $600-800. Gen crown and crystal are almost necessary mods, since the stock parts are awful. You might also want to consider another bracelet (Yuki's comes to mind) because the stock part is rubbish as well. Vintage Daytonas show up in the sales section of this forum quite frequently, this is also a good place to find nice examples.

Good luck with your search.