When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My panerai collection so far

redhouse246

Hi mate, no unfortunately these are all reps, the 239 I picked up for £30 and I got a lovely 127 last night. The 090 is a bang on rep, the sub is quartz but is my work watch the flyback is my fav at the moment, and the 236 I don't really like, I have never seen one before so I bought it not knowing what shape it is, it's just a bit flat and big for me, wanna swap?

Hi mate, no unfortunately these are all reps, the 239 I picked up for £30 and I got a lovely 127 for £99 last night. The 090 is a bang on rep, the sub is quartz but is my work watch the flyback is my fav at the moment, and the 236 I don't really like, I have never seen one before so I bought it not knowing what shape it is, it's just a bit flat and big for me, wanna swap?

My regatta 253 just happens to be my favorite pam,stunning watch. I do wish It had sapphire crystal though,so scared to scratch this beauty. :o Why not sell your reps here at RWG? There's more replica watch enthusiast under this roof than anywhere else,just a thought. 'wanna swap"? ;) Mike