When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Contact Concepta

tonio_fr

Remember when this was the iwc forum to go to in the rep world?

Pugwash photo posts, The Zigmeister modded aquatimers, top gun gen comparison threads...... Etc etc.

First it turned into a sales forum for concepta. Now it's a wasteland for all the people who's pms the guy won't answer.

I hear more and more about deals gone wrong. When does this end?

Remember when this was the iwc forum to go to in the rep world?

Pugwash photo posts, The Zigmeister modded aquatimers, top gun gen comparison threads...... Etc etc.

First it turned into a sales forum for concepta. Now it's a wasteland for all the people who's pms the guy won't answer.

I hear more and more about deals gone wrong. When does this end?

If you spent a little more time researching and less time thread-crapping and drawing baseless conclusions, you would note that Concepta (very politely) told the forums some time ago that he is no longer able to supply parts and produce IWC frankens.

Man, the entitlement complexes of some of you guys...

If you spent a little more time researching and less time thread-crapping and drawing baseless conclusions, you would note that Concepta (very politely) told the forums some time ago that he is no longer able to supply parts and produce IWC frankens.

wow when did this happen, where is that post?

When I see a ballpark number of the profit he made off this forum( a non sales forum) we can begin to discuss entitlement.

Even at 10 percent his profits would be thousands of dollars.

We as paying members should be entitled to an iwc discussion forum without sales posts.

He said he was no longer making ports not all frankens. He has very recently shilled other forums with new parts.

Would I be "entitled" to say anything in a sales forum where communication was good and the complaints of poor workmanship were not mounting daily?

Probably not.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick post to say that I've just received by IWC 3714 from Concepta. It may have took longer than expected but definitely worth the wait, no doubt about that. Thanks Concepta for bearing with all my hassling and finally delivering.

Appreciate your honesty and regular feedback on the status of the watch (understand that Dom was on a break for awhile, hence the delay).

Will take some pics and post them up tonight. Since I just got my Nikon 3100 recently as well :D

Just a quick post to say that I've just received by IWC 3714 from Concepta. It may have took longer than expected but definitely worth the wait, no doubt about that. Thanks Concepta for bearing with all my hassling and finally delivering.

Appreciate your honesty and regular feedback on the status of the watch (understand that Dom was on a break for awhile, hence the delay).

Will take some pics and post them up tonight. Since I just got my Nikon 3100 recently as well :D

I'd like to see pictures of that 3714! I could've swore that he said no more Portuguese chronos...check yer PM please.

I'd like to see pictures of that 3714! I could've swore that he said no more Portuguese chronos...check yer PM please.

I don´t at the moment.

I have a couple left to deliver that was ordered a long time ago.

When all orders are shipped i might be able to produce some more since i am working on a little project ;-)

But at the moment...no!

When I see a ballpark number of the profit he made off this forum( a non sales forum) we can begin to discuss entitlement.

Even at 10 percent his profits would be thousands of dollars.

We as paying members should be entitled to an iwc discussion forum without sales posts.

He said he was no longer making ports not all frankens. He has very recently shilled other forums with new parts.

Would I be "entitled" to say anything in a sales forum where communication was good and the complaints of poor workmanship were not mounting daily?

Probably not.

...nah..you are not worth it!

Edited by concepta

• 3 weeks later...

...nah..you are not worth it!

Neither are those frankens that you and domi superglue together that are just now starting to fall apart for everyone.

Can't even get anyone to work on my poor top gun.

Don't you have some overpriced IWC parts to shill?

• 4 weeks later...