When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 127 1950 "Ultimate"

Harmtol

Out of curiosity,why would you be waiting on Angus?...he only sell's what "the cartel" sell's when and if he can get hold of it. Has something changed of late?...

If a good Fiddy comes out,Josh will have it,then later Angus will...maybe...?

Hi Dave,

I hope I am not off topic (why am I so afraid of stuffing up?)

I'm not disputing your greater knowledge, so would like to pick your brains, please. I have a Gen Pam 312, and was looking for a Rep 312, so that I can keep my Gen in it's box as "New Old Stock" and one day trade and buy a "Bronzo". Was told to wait for Angus by more Senior Members. Did so and pulled the trigger last night on Angus's 312. So, does your comment about "Cartels" include all models or just the PAM 127? Oh! After seeing my Gen 312, a mate (from overseas) bought a so called rep PAM 312 from some guy in Thailand, about 6 months ago. His rep has the numeral 3 on the dial whereas my Gen just has a Marker instead of the "3" ?????? Well, this Guy from Thailand started off as Sweat as Apple Pie when things were going right, but when his watch started to fall to pieces in front of my mates eyes, this Guy turned into a "Nasty, Dirty Mouthed, Imbecile". My mate showed me the exchange of emails. The Guy's an ungracious "Uncertified Lunatic".

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For new stuff from 2011 angus is top his 312 is very very good ,no cartel is close

as far as the best 127, all the same give or take but this supposed super rep 127 we will have to wait, when? no one really knows

but even if it's a super rep, the 127 will have faults

One key point but lot of mates didn't know, GEN Fiddy is front loaded mvmt case so why Eddie Lee's Fiddy case is high value? cuz it is same spec as GEN. But the majority Fiddy from Cartel and DSN or what ever where it came from? they are all back loaded mvmt case. It's a "SUPER BIG FLAW" on majority Fiddy. Where can find the front loaded Fiddy? sorry it is no more source right now. And why does Fiddy case back with number E0581/1950 is high value? cuz it is the best case back fits EL Fiddy case and also no more source right now. The majority Fiddy case back is number E0117/1950.

For new stuff from 2011 angus is top his 312 is very very good ,no cartel is close

as far as the best 127, all the same give or take but this supposed super rep 127 we will have to wait, when? no one really knows

but even if it's a super rep, the 127 will have faults

Thank you very much, for your very helpful post.