When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN 009

sul

I think it looks good, nice colour PVD & T-swiss-T looks sharp . Crown CG and CG pin all look nice . Given the space between the case and the strap I reckon DSN has got himself some new cases as well. As I mentioned on the 002 DSN is the "ONLY" off the shelf pre-V & A supplier and think he should be supported rather than slagged off for his efforts. Its probably not perfect but it would welcome on my wrist.

ST4

I was looking also, that it can be a quite ok deal.

I am not sure only about PVD quality. Is it durable and is color and finishing ok, similar as gen?

009 has very simple and " clean" display and I like it.

I have to check some gen pictured but maybe I will buy it. Of course I was saving for bigger EGI project but 009 is interesting for me also.

My DSN 195's PVD is pretty good, got a great texture to it , im sure its not to the same standard as Zig, Av's or even the new DLC but its supposed to be old skool .

Mine looks darker though

alim0422.jpg

alim0431.jpg

alim0426.jpg

So perhaps he's changed the PVD mix or supplier.

As for durability mines got a few scrapes on it that I used to worry about but now I think its more characterful. serves me right for taking it indoor rock climbing anyway .

I reckon its a bit of a good deal at 280$ , its not to much for a nice base is it?

Still reckon DSN needs abetter camera , as its like he's got vasaline on the lens for that soft focus look , or at least get some one to take better pictures , sure they could look better