When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect Clones Milgauss GV

dannyboy123

I'm about to pull the trigger on his RLM00088 with Swiss ETA.

Has anyone got/seen one of these examples, should i be paying slightly more elsewhere or is this a fairly good rep.

I got a PAM02a from DSN and loved it, will I feel the same about PC's Milgauss? Hard one to answer as a bit subjective I know.

Any feedback you can give on this particualr rep and possible alternatives'd be very much appreciated.

Hello there!

Mine is from Josh - an outstanding rep that makes me happy every time I look at the dial. Sitting om my wrist ever since I bought it and I go swimming with it no problem.

There was a little issue with a crown sitting not centered on the clasp, so I contacted Josh and wanted to change the clasp. Josh immediately sent me a whole new 72400 bracelet (!).

I would definiely recommend Josh as a dealer, otherwise I recon most of the reps coming from the same factory. Here comes a little eyecandy :)

post-31347-0-88207000-1303989766.jpg

Hello there!

Mine is from Josh - an outstanding rep that makes me happy every time I look at the dial. Sitting om my wrist ever since I bought it and I go swimming with it no problem.

There was a little issue with a crown sitting not centered on the clasp, so I contacted Josh and wanted to change the clasp. Josh immediately sent me a whole new 72400 bracelet (!).

I would definiely recommend Josh as a dealer, otherwise I recon most of the reps coming from the same factory. Here comes a little eyecandy :)

Good to know. Which movement did you go for? I'm toying with Swiss ETA.

Oh was that a GV.If yes how does the green crystal look?

it looks awesome! The green tint is a beauty under any illumination and the dial changes colour from green to black depending on the light. Go for it, mate. YOu are going to be surprised how well this rep is made.

I am hunting a gen right now and soon will be writing a comparative review. I am sure though that apart from very tiny differences in hour markers there aint much to compare.

Hello there!

dont supose you still have the old 72400 strap do you?in desperate need of one.